Wednesday, November 5, 2008


This is Patches my kitty cat. One night before a football game, and when she was only a small kitten, she was hanging around my car. I said, "if you are still there when I go home, I will take you with me." Being one to keep promises and finding her sitting by my car after the game, I took her home. Upon arriving home I found her covered with about one million flees. I left her in the box in my garage, and then drove to the market and bought some flee dip. I dipped her that night! The next morning I gave her a bath and then took her to the "Vet" to be checked out.
As you can see, she is still with me. She is a very loving cat, but also likes to wake up early. She will push everything off of the night stand until she wakes me up. After she is fed, she too will go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Becky Wallace said...

Hi Auntie Em!

Grandma sent me your blog today, and I thought I would check it out. I love that you are so up-to-date on technology!

Lots of love,

Becky